Create a workshop that boosts your business and reputation.
This lightning course provides business owners, subject matter experts, and learning professionals the guidance you need to create an engaging workshop that brings your expertise to life for your audience.
When designed and run well, workshops can be a fantastic business offering. When you host a good workshop, you can demonstrate confidence and knowledge in your area of expertise, generate dynamic and interactive discussions, create an instant networking opportunity, and grow your reputation and your business.
|⚡ Less than 1 hour
- Complete checklists for workshop prep, logistics, and action planning
- Simple how-to guides for adapting your content using engaging workshop techniques
- Case studies highlighting what works well and problems to avoid
- An introduction to group dynamics and trouble-shooting guides
Are you an expert in your field?
Do you want to share your expertise with others in a way that's engaging for them and good for your business?
Do you keep hearing about workshops and wonder what all the fuss is about?
One of your business offerings could be a workshop. What better way to show off your skillset and help people to get to grips with your passion?
Whether you are an expert in Social Media, Nutrition, Marketing, PR, Coaching, Web design or a whole host of other things, putting on a workshop could be your key to sharing your knowledge with others.
But it’s not just a question of standing up and telling people what you know!
Perhaps you'd like to deliver your own but aren't quite sure how to go about it. Or maybe you already do, but need some new ideas to give your workshops an edge and ensure you get them just right.
This course will give you the Essential Workshop Skills you need in just one hour of study.
Good Workshops Are Good Business
When designed and run well, workshops can be a fantastic business offering. When you host a good workshop, you can:
- Demonstrate confidence and knowledge in your area of expertise to a whole group of people at once.
- Communicate clear messages about your speciality in an engaging and enjoyable way.
- Generate dynamic and interactive discussions, adding value to any content you put in.
- Provide an instant networking opportunity - a chance for participants to get to know you, and each other.
- Grow your reputation and your business.
Interactivity is keys to a great workshop. Participation and engagement are crucial if you are going to create that dynamic environment. But how exactly is it done?
This course brings Helene Jewell's popular Workshop Essentials live course in a brand-new online version that you can access any time from anywhere.
This course will help you:
- Achieve clarity around your workshop goals, structure your workshop, and discover some new tools and techniques.
- Gain the confidence you need to run workshops seamlessly and generate that real workshop buzz.
- Create your own vibrant and engaging workshops.
This course was designed specifically for experts and business owners like you.
Now, you can learn essential workshop skills from the comfort of your home.
"Helene's help has been significant.
It’s not until you work with an expert that you realise how much more there is to facilitating and managing a workshop with inspiring and compelling content that motivates delegates into action. Helene’s help has been significant in shaping our Ready for Export workshops that help companies get started on their journey into international trade."
- John Rubidge, Head of Innovation Services, UK Trade and Investment South West
My mission is to share my passion for engaging, interactive and participatory workshops in a way that moves us all on from dreary meetings, and boring presentations.
I'm all about getting group dynamics and two way communication spot on.
There are many ways to deliver a workshop, but the best way is to create something that is a real experience for your participants. The clue is in the word - participants. The people who come to your workshops come there to get stuck in, not to be passive observers.
I want to help people do workshops that are fun and interactive, with a strong focus on the group, and the workshop environment.
I have been working for myself for 5 years, and Workshop Essentials as a face to face workshop has been running for 4 of them. I now want to reach a broader audience and enable more people to get their workshop geek on!
You can find out more about me by visiting my website.