Book a private session with Elise to get practical, fast advice for your unique meeting challenges.
- Create a plan for staff meetings during the Covid-19 crisis
- Adapt community of faith gatherings to work online
- Select icebreakers and brainstorming exercises for teams in transition
- Redesign in-person workshops as online workshops
- Understand the meeting technology landscape and narrow down the options to consider
- Practice using simple meeting techniques and technology in a safe, supportive environment
- Train newly remote team leaders in quick-tips for virtual team meetings
- Establish new ways of working with remote team members
What Leaders Say After Working with Elise
"Communication technology normally at the perimeter of practice for our organization is suddenly at the center. The need was immediate and the learning curve steep. Elise hit just the right tone in a half-hour consultation balancing patience and kindness with competence and insight. Yesterday we held our first remote session. We used some of the things we learned and it worked beautifully! The conversation afterward was intimate and moving and really what we needed--multiple people emailed today to talk about how much they appreciated it."
- Jeffrey Sievert, Reedville Church
"Your guidance had an incredible impact on my team’s productivity. We resolve problems in real time, the daily huddles are incredible for connecting, and it's made our strategic meetings more meaningful. Teasing our operations and strategy discussions apart has been a game changer, and I can't thank you guys enough!"
- Edwina Crawford, Director of Aboriginal Services NSW
"The All-Hands went extremely well and a lot of it was due to the advice and support which you provided.
Thank you kindly for sharing your expertise with us."
- Sports industry leader
"I couldn't be more thrilled with how that worked out. Our teams are really taking responsibility for their communication in a new way."
- Nikki Riedt, COO Conservation Colorado
"I've never seen that much participation from our junior staff members. That session exceeded my expectations, and it's helped me see more ways to advance our diversity and inclusion efforts, too."
- Nonprofit leader
Lucid Meetings Co-Founder and Resident Meeting Maven
Author of Where the Action Is: The Meetings That Make or Break Your Organization
Inc.com author of the Ask the Meeting Maven column
Regular contributor and expert commentator on all things business meetings (as seen in BBC News, SHRM Magazine, Industry Week, and the Savvy Dentist podcast)
Speaker, educator, and enthusiastic champion for better meetings everywhere.