Find great remote candidates by using an interviewing process that gets your team involved.
In this course, you’ll learn a simple, organized process that makes sure nothing falls through the cracks – even if your team works across time zones and whether your team includes experienced interviewers or not.
Hiring managers, HR directors, team leads, and interview teams can save hundreds of hours and avoid common mistakes by following the step-by-step instructions provided in this course. Whether you’re hiring your first remote team member, overhauling your in-person hiring process to work with remote candidates, or seeking to improve your existing remote hiring process, this course is for you.
|INSTRUCTORS:||Mark Kilby &
- A complete interviewing plan, covering both internal team and external interviews.
- 5 detailed meeting templates to speed every step of the process
- Downloadable worksheets and resources for mapping time zones to quickly coordinate interview schedules
- A guide to interview questions that work best in remote hiring and auditions.
- Video instruction for every step, including stories from over a decade of hard-won remote hiring wisdom