Meeting Success Community
Learn, Practice, Share, Inspire
The Meeting Success Community provides an informal forum for advancing meeting success across organizational boundaries. Community members have access to our online conversation platform, live events, and exclusive discounts.
Our work on high-performing meeting cultures shows that success doesn't come from following generic best-practice tips. Success requires adoption of the right meeting designs, a healthy dose of meeting know-how, and lots of practice. Community members can share ideas and find help for their unique meeting challenges in our conversation forum, then get hands-on practice in our live events.
The Meeting Success Community welcomes supporters, including:
- Lucid Meetings' customers (including anyone registered in a paid Meeting School course)
- Meeting template designers
- Meeting School instructors
- Technologists, consultants, facilitators and others advancing meeting success through their work
- Invited special guests
Online Conversation Forum: Slack
Community members ask questions, share links to useful resources, and compare ideas about how to solve challenging meeting problems in our online Slack community.
Our live community of practice sessions are designed to give participants practical experience with useful meeting techniques.
Join Us To:
- Get hands-on practice with great meeting techniques
- Find answers to your tricky how-to meeting-related questions
- Share your meeting expertise with the community
- Learn cool, useful tips you can use in your meetings
StartFull Calendar and Topic Suggestions
StartOctober 22, 2019: Real-Time Agenda (63:54)
StartNovember 19 2019: Techniques for Getting Great Feedback in Meetings (42:38)
StartDec 17 2019: Tools for Reviewing Past Work (52:23)
StartJan 21, 2020: Introduction to Meeting Flow Modeling (64:36)
StartFebruary 25, 2020: Making Meetings Better When You're Not In Charge with Rona Roberts (55:17)
StartMarch 10, 2020: Mapping the Meeting Technology Landscape (89:55)
View NowMarch 18, 2020: Mapping the Meeting Technology Landscape PART 2 (84:50)
StartAugust 20, 2020: Bringing Coaching Skills to Your Team Meetings with Kathleen Doyle